- Customer is responsible for duty rates, customs and other related fees.
- Our shipping method to the main 48 states is via UPS. Our shipping method to Canada and other international areas is USPS Priority International Mail. These destinations may incur an additional shipping charge once shipped via USPS. See http://www.usps.com for estimated shipping times and charges.
- Once we ship, we are not responsible for any additional customs charges that may occur once you receive your package. Additional customs charges may occur depending on the total amount of your valued order.
- NOTE: If the website fails to charge a shipping total to an address outside the continental 48 states, a shipping charge will be assessed once properly figured.
- Payment for international orders will only be accepted via Paypal or a bank wire transfer (additional $10.00 fee). We do not accept international credit cards.